The purpose of the Mobile County Public School System is to equip and empower college and career ready graduates.
MOTTO: “The Road to Success”
Grand Bay Middle School is committed to “student learning.” This commitment enables all students to travel a “Road to Success.” Grand Bay challenges our students to strive for excellence in all their endeavors. Achievement in middle school leads to the “Road to Success” in high school and to being a productive member of the community.
At Grand Bay Middle School we believe:
- in the development of well-rounded students,
- all students can learn,
- a rigorous and relevant curriculum fosters life-long learners
- a safe and orderly environment creates a positive learning climate
- in setting high standards of learning
- in celebrating the achievements of every student.
The development of Grand Bay School goes back many years. The first school was built near Warren's Creek in 1866. In 1929 Grand Bay High School was built on Cunningham Road. In 1998 Grand Bay High School and Alba High School merged to become Alma Bryant High School. The doors of the former Grand Bay High School were reopened in the fall of 1998 as
GRAND BAY MIDDLE SCHOOL.